Friday, December 30, 2005

A(nother) page out of Appu's life

So, starting from the beginning, when I came to school the first day, I didn't think about what will happen to me in future and cared about today(At that time). Even after the ultimate incident, I was unaware of the thing that I was very found of our class's beautiful girl Akriti Gupta. My mind again wandered and I got head over heels in love with her. When she heard it do you know what her reaction was? She looked as if she had seen a beggar as her groom! I knew why! It was because I didn't look as handsome as she has expected and she had never thought of me as her boyfriend.
Few days later:
Every time I sat for thinking, I would think of her. Shit! I think the pen is not working well. But as a result of thinking of her, I nearly failed in my first exam. Even then I'm collecting my guts to write a diary entry. Hey, do you know I'm close to becoming a "kavi" like Ehsaan? Well, here is one of them:-

Ek bar Laluji ko ek alag bimari kaat khai,
Unko achanak apne state ke safai ki yaad aayi.
Unhone kaha logon se "Pehle mai apne ghar se chaalu karta hu bhai",
Aur unse chaar din mai ek khidki bhi saaf nahi ho payi.
Jab Rabriji ne dekha to kaha "Laluji! Laluji! apne vacuum cleaner ka kamal to dikhaeye,
Bahut saal pehle laye the, Aaj chaalu kar ke to bataeye".
Laluji ne kaha "Rabriji! Rabriji! Kaisi akal hai apko is time par ubhar aayi,
Aaphi to thi wo jo do saal pehle faltu samajh apni naukrani ko thi de aayi".

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey yaar wat the hell is happeniin to appu,except maths everythin else is goin fine with him.anish ko pata chala toh waat laga dega.anyway good u got anythin out frm appu's diary

Arjun said...

ladka hamara naam roshan karega. Bho******

Anonymous said...

Another One Going Down The Depths Of Enigma......

Anonymous said...

wah wah !! for ur gr8 kavita...bahut tarakki karoge aage....

Anonymous said...

Bachche ko padhao bhi nahi to fail hoke school ka naam kharab kar dega
.