Friday, December 09, 2005

Do Vivas in any language mean SCREW STUDENTS




To rest of the World :

Viva (noun) :
A spoken examination at university.

To Abhinav Sinha :

Viva (horrifying) :
A spoken examination at university (where only the professor speaks).

The above said is proved by series of evidences...

Day # 1: (Engineering Thermodynamics Viva)

Scene #1:
Me enters in the lab, sees a wicked looking External professor. He calls all of the 4 preys ( Student as seen by other people ) to him. Gives all of us papers and asks a question, whose answer is to be written down in the paper. External sends all 4 of us to four directions. Me goes to one of the cona of lab," Fcuk, I dont know the ans." is my first reaction after seeing the question. Me takes out the cell, types the question and try to SMS question to gaurav. "Fcuk again, No network!! " But me tries again. message sent !! on second try.

Scene #2:
Me still waiting for reply of the message...

Scene #3:
Its my turn for a scary viva session. Me takes a seat on the stool, External shoots some great questions to me, Me able to defend only a few... My colleague defends poorer than me + he proves that all the 3 laws of thermodynamics are void, not possible in this God Damn World, that means we are wasting our time here in mechanical engineering as no possibility of 3 laws means no possibilty of mechanical engineering, which in turn means I'm screwing my life for impossible things."fcuk !! fcuk!! " Now external forces me to support the other student by showing his vast experience in confusing his preys and screwing them. Then he says those magical words "Get Out!!!" and we both leave the arena as defeated Gladiators

Scene #4:
Me getting out of lab and suddenly get a message of gaurav answering the question asked on paper. Me smiles at fate and takes leave.

KEYWORDS: " GET OUT "

Day #2: ( Kinematics of Machine Viva)

Scene 1:
Scared to death, Me enters the lab. This time the external is looking like a man, but as always, I'm scared. External quickly asks the questions and me, more quickly nod my head to give a dumb " NO " to all his first4 questions. But on his 5th question me fires a long answer. This time he takes his time and nods me a dumb " NO, this is not the answer I'm looking for ".

Scene 2:
Me gives some answers to save my sinkin' Titanic, Thanks to god this time he nods in a series of rational " O.K.'s ".

Scene 3:
Viva is over, me gets up to go out, internal also stands up with me, comes out and says to me " You did not perform up to the expectation ". Me gives him a silly " Sorry sir, this won't happen again."

KEYLINE : " You did not perform up to the expectation "

Day #3 : (Computer Programming 3 Viva)

Scene #1:
Me enters the lab, this time cool and calm with a perfect, smart " I know everything " walk . Me sits in front of the external (this time a lady). She starts asking silly questions, I answer them. Now she thinks I'm an intellect, She asks me difficult questions. Me gives her a " How do I know " look. Now she is not happy with my " I dont know " answer. She starts firing logical questions and me starts firing back illogical answers.

Scene #2:
Me is still sitting inside answering irrationaly to her. She gives me a " You are screwed " look and asks me to leave. Me gets up fast and take a " I'm done " walk out.

Scene #3:
Internal teacher comes out, Me makes another blunder and reach to her asking " How was my viva ". She relpies " Your response was not good ".

KEYLINE : " Your response was not good "

Day #4 : (Instrumentation and Measurement Viva)

Scene #1:
Me enters the lab with usual " I'm scared " look on my face. External is looking like a fierce lion, who has been kept hungary for 25 yrs. He starts asking some alien questions and me starts giving more alien answers. This continues for about, I don't know what time but it surely seemed like a decade to me.

Scene #2:
Me still sitting like a dumbass trying desparetly to answer some god damn question. External behaves kindly and asks me to leave. Me, without wasting a nanosecond, stands and runs out.

Scene #3:
Internal comes out in the break. Me, eager to know how did I perform, rushes to him as Micheal Johnson and asks him THE question. He looks at me in disbelief and walks away. I understand his " Deep Silence ".

KEYLINE: Sometimes you don't need words to understand thy feelings...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA U GOT FCUK in all the viva's but still yaar u r a champ in written papers nt like nirupam failed in prac exams also,but still ur nt the only one who got fucked up on that day am i right na.......

Arjun said...

Try doing what Hari did!

Anonymous said...

padh le abhi 5.5 semesters bache hai.

Anonymous said...

Another cheat. Sigh!

The Young Saint said...

@ Arjun: Its our policy not to drink, anyways my H.O.D. has no daughter .

@ Anirudh: " Desparate people make desparate moves ".

Anonymous said...

we don,t have vivas as i m a commercial student but i could understand ur horror by the no. of F*** words u said.hehehe......

The Young Saint said...

@ anon:
Are you Anish?