Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Are we defeated?

We win everything but I'm looking forward to the time when we'll be able to defeat death. Death is one thing we're always defeated from. Death is inevitable and may be the ultimate truth of this world. The life that goes, goes but the people who are left here are left sad. Sadness comes from the departure of the person and it is also something one can't stop. We have been doing things to defeat the discomforts but when will the time come when we'll be able to defeat death? So after winning these many things and losing to just one, does really make us a winner or Are We Defeated?


But some people fight it great and I'm glad, I know one such person. He might have been defeated but he has not lost. I never knew he is this strong!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nobody in world can defeat death it is the fact that we all shud accept it.

Anonymous said...

its one of the truth's of life .......no one can change...

The Young Saint said...

@ Arvind:
yes, I know #3, #4, #5, #6.
They are my batchmates, though the branch ain't the same.I'm in the great Mechanical branch, But ya, I know them