Thursday, December 01, 2005

Me and My Allies

My Allies : This word has been very intellectually chosen as dictionary gives the meaning of an Ally as someone who supports you, especially when other people are against you. And what else could have been the Title other than this, as we all are ready to help each other for every single time. This post is dedicated to all my Pals, who make my life what it is today. Without uttering a word now I switch to best part of my life : My friends




  • Arjun : As the name, So is the fame. He is a fun loving person with a sense of humour worth appreciation, sometimes the humour is so YUK!! but sometimes it really deserves a bow. Great Biker, slogs in studies when needed, does some cool stunts on his dhoom ki bike, a brilliant programmer, an ace bloggerhttp://drsafetyfirst.tk, good at being weird yet intellectual, my inspiration to start writing the blog and now newly he has been crowned as the Undisputed Fata Champion, taking the crown from Pommy A.K.A. Atish.

  • Ankit : He is tall and really very tall. Likes to hang out at places, wants to be the wheelie king of the group and by Gods grace he really executes the wheelies well. Cant come to the night stays but enjoys with us before the night itself. Great Biker, has got good skills and ankit wait! let my bike come...

  • Anish : Anish A.K.A. Mallu, a gem of a person with cool parents(95% of our night stays are at his house only). Always ready to lend a helping hand to everybody, gives everybody the required space for life, does not bothers much about studies and ya, He is going to Dubai. This might be a new news but he told me yesterday evening only and after that i'm laughing my guts out !

  • Atish : Atish A.K.A. Pommy A.K.A. AaaaaThoo. He is the former Undisputed Fata Champion (Of course the newly crowned champion is Arjun). He is very fond of his family (That does not mean we are not, but he is exceptionally close ( Comments requested here by all the Pommy fans)). Now a days busy in Nahata *** (These stars aren't for some sensored name but I dont know the full name of the insti.). I think if I try more to elaborate on Pommy's Ace characterstics, it will take me about few more Hours, So, Now I am bye.

  • Nirupam : Nirupam A.K.A Mota. He is the Long Answer Type person and a great magician as he Can stretch any plastic material more than any elastic material. If looking for any knid of reason on anything, he is the best known person anyone can approach. But on a serious note he is a gem of a friend, ready to give the best possible effort he can. But hey, his comment might be unofficial, so everybody give me your words not to talk about the blog in front of Aunty.

  • Abhinav : This is me and I would want you to write about me (Good comments on me would be highly appreciated and Critics are also invited, but if its too harsh then I got some ***** coming your way). The people who dont find thier name up in the list are also invited to do the Entry..... So, please go ahead and write something!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know them already, you should have asked me for my comments on them.

Sankalp said...

well, i am a distant,yet well informed spectator to the heroics of this gang (heroics include acts like throwing me completely out of competetion for the Fata King title).

Long live this alliance!

Mallu going to his homeland? That is some news!

The Young Saint said...

Sorry Sankalp for not including your name in the competition. But there are some more names who could give a cut throat competition to the current Champion - Arjun. These name include you, Tarun, Samay, now Ankit.

Anonymous said...

well ........this again a gr8 blog... ur gang is kul n all r happing ppl
wait'g for ur next post ..

2 gud blog !!
i guess u shud also rite abt grk.

Arjun said...

Obe!
Thenku Thenku


So lets write a testimonial for Abhinav. Mannu - what we call him, is.. like.. the coolest person I've ever met. Everybody has some inbuilt sense of humor... mannu's got the same.. but with IQ.

He's a Mechboy... so one can expect the general coolness which you find in mechanics (oops!). But nevertheless he's a gem of a person.

Aby - what he likes to be called, is a fodu womaniser. So ladies! beware. He'll steal your heart and take a U turn at 30 kmph (Dont panic if you dont understand... this is what we call humor with IQ!!).

I dunno why... but he has this strange fetish for snakes...

Hobbies include
- Reading Billu-Pinky.
- Doing 0 to 100 kmph in 4.xx seconds.
- Doing 100 kmph to 0 in 3.xx seconds.
- Going on long rides/drives.
- Taking 'executive' decisions. Sometimes they do become executable.(Thenku again!)

what makes him the besht in the group??
- His 'never say no' attitude.

And what makes him my besht friend??
- He inspires me to 'live life kingsize'

Zindabad

Arjun said...

@forPommy(I love his family too.. and so I stay away from them as much as possible)
{
return (boolean) true;
}

@getFullForm(Nahata***);
console: "NaHAtA pROfeSsiOnAL aCaDEmY"

Anonymous said...

Nothin much to say but i do agree yaar he has this strange fetish for snakes.... dont know why mannu sorri aby ha ha ha plz do tell us.How can u for get ur 360 u pretty good at it
every body is writing abt pommy's family i wont write anything that doesnt mean i dont want to say anythin.Mannu and before wrting the next post remeber ur exams starting frm 9th dec n today is 5th dec best luck for it.Waise i will call u n say B***** of l***.
And i was expecting this post frm u good post man pretty intresting.

The Young Saint said...

@ Arjun,
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha,
But you are great Too. We all are great (wall of China). So, blog writing is fun....
Hey Arjun, Am I a womaniser, huh?
You got my hobbies are right...
I love your writing style....
Yes its all about living life KINGSIZE,
Great Pogram(I can spell it correctly).


@ Ankit,
F*** Y** for that fetish for snakes,
ya, I've become pretty good in that 360's. But you are too good in Wheelies and Arjun is too good in that leta ke modne wala concept(Of course I'm talking about Bike, Ankit)

Anonymous said...

college wale friends ke bare me likhna.so that i or rather v all know their details also..i think tere chotu se dimag ko samajh me aa gaya hoga ki main kis bare me baat kar rahi hun..thodi bahaut padhai ghar par bhi kar liya kar,samjha......