Thursday, December 15, 2005

Seven Things

Tagged by Sankalp. But first saw this post on Arjun's blog.


Seven things I want to do in my life:

1. Give my parents comforts they never thought of.

2. Ride across India with friends on some great 1700 cc freakin’ bike and on the trip do some excellent stunts on my bike.

3. Catch everybody’s attention who see me( Even if I’ve to do some silly things)

4. Race with Valentino Rossi and eventually come out as a winner.

5. Rap.

6. Love someone.

7. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!



Seven things I can do:

1. Maneuver (May it be on bike or life)

2. Have friends.

3. Think logical things.

4. Plan things.

5. Make people happy by talking good about them.

6. Stop.(This includes everything that I start)

7. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!


Seven things I cannot do:


1. Drink alcohol and smoke.

2. Lose in something that I love to do.

3. Be guilty in near ones eye.

4. Break the traffic rules and law.

5. Waste time(if its not everyday)

6. Lie(of course if its benefiting someone I like, I might lie)

7. Cry


Seven things I say the most:


1. Are yaar.

2. Mujhe lagta hai “I love her ”.

3. Mai jata hoon yaar, late ho raha hoon, Papa aa gaye honge.

4. Thoo!

5. Agar mere pass…………. Hota/hoti toh zamane ki Waat laga ke rakh deta.

6. Aaj maine --- dips lagayi (The number keeps on increasing)

7. Fcuk!


Seven Celebrity crushes:


1. Sushmita Sen.

2. Sonali Bendre.

3. Kate Winslet

4. Malika Arora Khan.

5. Sania Mirza.

6. Pamela Anderson.

7. Sophia.


Seven things that attract me to opposite sex:


1. Smile.

2. Intelligence in talks.

3. Ability to start things(I guess I’m pretty bad at starting things)

4. Sense of humour.

5. Same type of sporty attitude(Should have the funda “Live Life Kingsize”)

6. Eyes.

7. Always ready for fun.

5 comments:

Arjun said...

uh huh... ERRATA:
"mujhe lagta hai I really love her"

Anonymous said...

I think you say BEAUTIFUL YAAR alot........
so you missed on that, and sania has got no place in any list. Angelina Jolie deserves to be in your list. She is great.

Anonymous said...

NOthing about those 100's of chicken that you ate. huh?
mention about seven freinds!!!!!!!!!

Arjun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

baki sab to theek hai, par sophia teri crush hai ispar mujhe sharm aati hai! Aur aakhri mai likha hai ALWAYS READY FOR FUN - Elaboration expected!!!