Sunday, February 26, 2006

Fcuk rules

What is the first thing you say when you know that your a$$ is either kicked or more than ready to be kicked? Huh? When I’m in such a great I don’t know what to do situation, the only word that hits my empty mind is the word above all words, Fcuk. *I know what the correct spelling of it is. This mistake has been done deliberately to maintain the dignity of the blog. After all the blog belongs to a Saint.* This four lettered word is small enough to fit in anywhere and giant enough to hold any more gigantic expression. No matter what the situation you are in, this four-letter word could always come to your rescue. At least to me, this word comes before any goddamn expression that comes to my mind. ‘Fcuk’ brushes my mind when I am happy. ‘Fcuk’ runs through mind when I am sad. ‘Fcuk’ dashes my mind when I pass through any death-defying situation, it sprints across my mind when I win, when I lose, when the result is a tie, when I am surprised, when I am terrified, when I want to make others cry. This is the word that I use when somebody fools me or when I fool somebody. I use the word ‘Fcuk’ when I achieve something. Basically I can say without ‘Fcuk’ my life is Fcuked up.

Ain't it a shame that you can't say "Fcuk"
Fcuk's just a word
And it's all fcuked up
Like a fcuked up punk
With a fcuked up mouth
We fcuked up me
And fcuked up you

By: Limp Bizkit


I use the word very much and I’m fcuking proud of it, using the fcuked up word, a fcuking hundred times. I use this word when my profile views remains at 181 even after publicizing my blog to every possible area, when my post gets only 1 comment(Fcuk it!)


It's a fucked up world
A fucked up place
Everybody's judged by their fucked up face
Fucked up dreams
Fucked up life
A fucked up kid
With a fucked up knife

By: Limp Bizkit







P.S. : The word also chilled through my spine when Anish and I were being dragged in the culprits list after doing nothing. The word was with me along with the sentence we did not do a thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the first thing that came to my mind after reading ur blog is FCUK.