Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mixed Bag

6 Feb. 2006,
Monday,
6:44 a.m.

6:44 a.m.
"Shit!,
I'm late again"
"Damn it! 'Again' "
"I'm running short of time! "
"Should I take bath? "
"Ya, I've to! I never go to college without taking a bath"
"But I'm already half an hour off schedule."


Another 'busy' day of my life starts with a little and precise conversation with myself. The adjective Busy surely doesn't mean that my life is boring. So, I reframe my sentence: Another busy, yet intresting, day of my life starts. Today, I being, a little late though!
I hastliy did all the necessary rituals that made me eligible to be called as "Ready for college" student. I was happy that I broke my old Fast bathing record by full 10 seconds(I don't feel like mentioning the 'record' time but the catch is I'm a champ). I quickly gulped in a glass of milk and rushed with my bike keys down the apartment. I nearly fell off the stairs in haste but I managed somehow. As I was speeding to the bus stop, I saw one girl in the middle of the road, waving me to stop and give her a lift (I later recognized her as a girl who studies in my college) So I applied the disc brakes and tried hard not to give her a lift on my bike's headmask. To my ease, by this time, she was on the roadside, So I gave her a lift. When we reached the bus stop, the bus wasn't there. This means, now I had to catch a monster of thousands of cc's, also called as college bus, on my aristocratic, royal 100cc bike. (This line is for those readers who are very well acquainted with the technicalities of my superbike).
I started my journey bouncing and bumping each and every rough thing that came my way, on the road( This was a reward for the girl sitting behind me as she did the sin of taking a lift from me). Finally, I caught the bus few stops later! I made the terrified girl sit in the bus and asked the bus driver to wait for me at the next stop, so I could park my bike at safe place, safe place being Anish's apartment. So, I again picked up the speed, this time the monster following me! As I was about to manoeuvre my bike in Anish's apartment's parking lot. My sixth sense told me to stop at once! So I did! But poor enough for me, the person manoeuvering his bicycle did not get the call!
BANG!!! the a****** hit me!
When I came back to senses, I started scanning the a******

Primary scanning:
1. Green pant,
2. Red sweater,
3. Specs,
Result: A****** not indentified!

Secondary scanning:
1. Curly hair,
2. Wheatish complexion,
3. A confused face,
Result: A****** identified as a 14 - 15 yr. old boy!

Final scanning:
1. A mallu smile,
2. A boy, calling me '
bhaiya'!
Result: A****** identified as Appu(Anish's li'l bro)

Pat!! I slapped the boy!
He did not say a word!

As I was already late for the college, I parked my bike nearby. Then, as I was running towards the bus, I saw blood coming out from my Middle Finger. It was badly bruised, but I continued running towards the bus, feeling as if great SRK is running, giving a take for some Yashraj film!

The college part of that day was similar: Busy! , but here the adjective busy surely means the day was Boring!.

When I was about to go home at 3 p.m., I missed the bus in another long story, which I don't feel like writing.
The evening, as usual, was great, with me spending time with Baddies, hanging out! In the night, when I came back home, Papa was furious. According to him, I'm slipping out of hands, going out of control. Well I won't comment anything on this, but this, obviously made me feel down. But then I have this great power of boosting up my mood! So, I did it!

All in all, the day was full of surprises and was a mixed bag. Wasn't it?




7 comments:

Arjun said...

bow bow

Anonymous said...

I witnessed papa's furious comment on you!
Start studying!
Sweater is not red its maroon

Anonymous said...

Good Work

The Young Saint said...

@ Arjun:
Huh? Ye kya he be?

@ Anon:
thanks but may IO know whos it?

Anonymous said...

he he he the pic of ur finger will make it more gr88888888888888

Anonymous said...

wonder why every one is much obsessed withtaking bath ! man
i jus hate that :D
ha ha ! once in 3 days a ritual is what i thot was good enuf ;)

The Young Saint said...

@ taggy,
I bath everyday