Monday, March 06, 2006

Perfect Match

This post of me is going to define a perfect match, a perfect lover according to me. It is not necessary that your concept of a perfect lover matches with mine but then, it is what I think.

  1. An agile mind: She should be agile enough in thinking to do the requisite things just at the right time at the right place. This could include things from making the perfect move while making love to perfectly giving answers to the people asking some witty questions about our relationship. This does not mean that you have to be rude.

  2. Non-interfering: Every relationship is bound by definite boundaries and she should be on the safer side of this boundary. She should be good enough to know where is that fine lined boundary. I don’t like much interference in my life, it doesn’t matter whoever is she, she is not permitted in my life beyond a certain limit. She should be perfect in knowing the thresholds of my patience.

  3. Understanding: Just sit next to me, say nothing yet everything to me when I lose. She should be the first one to console me for any grief. She should look into my eyes when I come from work and straight away tell me not to get angry on my boss the next time. Get me something to drink when I sigh in tiredness.

  4. Good Cook: They say “Way to man’s heart is through his stomach.” This is very true for me. Some people eat to live but a foodie like me lives to eat. I can eat from anything to everything just with the same craze. So, she should be an excellent cook because I am not.

  5. Co-operative: She should co-operate me in every field in which she could help. *This does not mean that she’ll be the only one helping the other person. I’ll also help her to fullest. If she is tired and not ready to cook, I may not cook for her but definitely can bring us something to eat.*

  6. Not taller than 5’10”: I mean what kind of boy would want a girl taller than him. In my case I want a girl, if not less, then at least half inch shorter than me *If the girl has a habit of wearing high heel sandals then the combined height should not be exceeding the limit.*

  7. Speed Freak: I don’t want a girl whose soul shakes at some freaking speed of 150 Mph. She should also enjoy fast life as much as I do. I don’t want a light hearted girl, whom I’ve to take care of.

  8. Non-complaining: My friends could come at any time round the clock. She should be non-complaining of this. I don’t want any fuss to be created when my friends drop in at 3 p.m. and demand a cup of coffee or when they come just to say ‘hi’ at 3 a.m.

  9. Love my family: *This, according to me, needs no explanation.*

  10. Same taste in music: Music is something that brings people close. She should not give me those evil looks when I continuously listen to Eminem, trying to figure out the accent of the song + learning the lyrics.

P.S.: These are some things I want in my perfect match. Though I’d like a girl fulfilling all the criterions mentioned above, but special consideration can be given to that very very perfect girl in all the fields, barring point no. 7, 8, 9.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

gud!!
jis din tumhe milgaye tumhari ideal match dont leave her ek jhatke mai hi shaadi kar lena ;)
invite jaroor karna....
list kafi achchi hai.......

my list wont ve ended in just 10 points......hehe

Anonymous said...

So?

Anonymous said...

we'll see

The Young Saint said...

@ Shruti:
No Shaadi! Thanks anyways.

@ Arjun:
So What?

@ Ankit:
Whatever may be the case Ankit. If you marry "her", go to some Earth's heaven in Africa. Dont stay anywhere near me. Please.

Arjun said...

you can put word verification in your comments page to avoid spammers

Sankalp said...

i thought kashmir had the title of "paradise on earth", since when did africa become heaven?

Shweta said...

are you planning to get married at the age of 19????

The Young Saint said...

@ Arjun:
Okay.

@ Sankalp:
Earth's paradise has been shifted to some good old place in Africa due to some unavoidable reasons which will be explained to you on our next chat via Yahoo messenger.

@ Music Maniac:
I've no plans to marry. Not at the age of 19, not at the age of 90.

Anonymous said...

mom ko bata de,kahin na kahin se le hi aayegi. Globus, Pakiza, Westside, Agrawal... Kahin na kahin to mil hi jayegi.