Friday, February 17, 2006

Stuck in sands of time

Sometimes in life, you cannot perform! It happens with almost all of us for one time atleast. Well, I’m no different. This time the failure hit me in the form of Examination result. Though I cleared all the subjects but I did not perform well. No, I did not perform! Well not every day is your day. This result was a consequence of a bad effort put in by me, plus a number of things that I do not understand, happened!
If I were writing this post few months back, probably I’d have tried to hide the bad performance, under the cover of sad demise of my maternal Grandfather or have overshadowed the same under the name of a severe infection that kept me sneezing for hours, relentlessly, in addition to great deal of problems that I faced in writing the exam because of the infection. But I did not. This time I wanted the blame of 62.4% to be put entirely on me, not any good enough reason. So, here am I, confessing it to you all that, this devilishly bad result is all because of my poor effort. I waited this long before I posted this post because I wanted a positive step towards the betterment, which I took few days back, when I started studying again.
I’m fighting with time again, this time I want it to be very swift and fast so that I can just run to that time when my IV semester results are out and I, again be a mid 70’s percent student, a happy mid 70 percent student. But till then I’m just stuck in the sands of time, which is making my each and every moment seem like a hell of a year, making it difficult for me to breathe in air of early 60 percent scheme. But as I always say, its not a bad time, its just a bad phase which is gonna pass away, all you have to do is wait. But as for now, this is the only thing that I can do, along with studying.

4 comments:

Sankalp said...

The first thing that came to my mind after reading the title is my comment:

I took a walk around the world
To ease my troubled mind
I left my body laying somewhere
In the "Sands of time"
But I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon

I feel there is nothing I can do, yeah

I watched the world float
To the dark side of the moon
After all I knew it had to be
Something to do with you
I really don’t mind what happens now and then
As long as you’ll be my friend at the end

If I go crazy then will you still
Call me Superman
If I’m alive and well, will you be
There a-holding my hand
I’ll keep you by my side
With my superhuman might
Kryptonite

Anonymous said...

hey man dont be so low atleast u realized that u didnt performed well,but there r people who really dont tend to learn frm there mistakes.i will appreciate that u realized it and ur working on it.(i dont want to mention da example here)

Anonymous said...

best part is u no where ur mistake is so better luck next time
fod dena is sem mai

Shweta said...

I can understand how u feel..coz i'd been in the same sort of situation many a times during college...but then, as they say, life just moves on. So just keep working hard, and you are sure to reap the benefits later on..