Saturday, January 28, 2006

My 'In'decision is final

From the day I got serious about my studies, way back in 10th std., I always knew it that I'm gonna be Software Engineer. I always said to myself "What else I could be? I like computers, I like the music played on it, I love everything 'bout it, this is the only field I'm gonna get in!! My 'In'decision was final Almost five yrs. have gone by and here I am Studying Enginnering, Though the keyword "Engineering" is same but my decision of taking software feild Changed. The Software part has been deleted and Mechanical has been geared in.
Now again the time has come for me to take a firm decision 'bout what to do in my future! When I try n think out options, I generally come out on only few points which are to be given a deep thought. Those being :-

1. Should I take a job after doin' my B.E.?
2. Should I try for C.A.T.?
3. Should I drive myself to get good G.R.E. score?
4. Should I fight for Civil services?
5. Should I try my hand in any business run?
6. Should I go for the training to become a qualified test driver of different automobile Co.?
7. Should I take up wrestling as an career option?
8. Should I be a model?
9. Should I take up acting as my profession?

There are many more options but though being spoiled for choices I know what I've to do. So, here goes my statement "In my future I've decided to be a person who is anything from the options stated above (or the options those are not stated above)" and this time my 'In'decision is final.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm......
gr8 dat finally u ve decided wat u ve 2 do...

now start workin on it..

all d best!!!

Anonymous said...

gr888888 want to give CAT beta go ahead but i will say dont be so confused, plz take the 7th one out of it we people just cant do it. i think u should seriously think on first five they r really good option but its on u how fast u decide on it.......

Sankalp said...

i suggest you go for the 7th option. in every other field you'll have to face stiff competetion, but wrestling, that'll be a cakewalk.

go for it!

Arjun said...

The answer to your indecision might just be a simple one.
When you prepare for placement after BE (1).. your aptitude prepration is covered. This is primarily what is required in belling CAT (2) and civil services (3). Secondly, your english is sufficiently better than those who have 'good' english (proof: I read your blog). So, a little more effort will help you foduing in GRE, as well as DI\DS in CAT. Your english is too good to be an IAS\IES\IFS\IPS.

So you can decide on the first three options as to what you want to do. (personally, i would not recommend Civil Services.. but its your wish). Then get a job, and gain some experiance, while you decide about the field you want to run your business in. And once done with that, We've all agreed to start a JV. No actor/wrestler earns more than a successful businessman.

In the meantime, you can also become a model!
And in case you want to become a test driver... why not become a pro. i might as well join you.

The Young Saint said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kuch to kar hi le.
Arjun, I really appreciate your comment. Mannu is really lucky to have you all as your freinds.

The Young Saint said...

@ Sankalp:

@ Sankalp:
I daunt likes da kakes and da kakewauks.

@Arjun:
The only sincere thing I wanna say is "Thank you".

Well Arjun, We've a lot of work to do, in every field, so just "Let The Game Begin"

Siddharth Chaudhari said...

welcome to quarter-life crisis!

siddharth

The Young Saint said...

@ Siddharth:
Thanks for droppin' in!