Sunday, January 08, 2006

" In the mean time, time gets mean"

This thought hit my mind when we were in the semifinals of the cricket tournament, playing the match against the defending champions(I.T.). We batted first and gave them a total, which was not so competetive. And then when I was keeping, I just thought of it! Though we won the match and eventually the tournament but the time between the satrting of the match and before we won it - the time was difficult!
After the semis, I just kept believing in the truth of the statement. No matter what the situation, what the criterion, what the progress of the event! The thought proves to be holding its truth always!! You can test it on any ground, for eg. After you give your exam and wait for the results patiently (impatiently), then also the mean time is difficult to pass.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i no u ppl ver so happy ven u won d series ... keep up d gud work!!
all the best!! and
gud luck!!