Wednesday, January 18, 2006

God! I'm happy!

1. My exams are over.
2. I can now Rap '2' Eminem Songs fully and many partially.
3. I've got a N 6600 Camera Phone. (Thanks to my Papa and Jacob Bhaiya).
4. I've satrted goin' to Gym (again).
5. That's a secret one and friends, let it be a secret! (Thanks to ******).
6. I gave a good presentation in class.
7. My mom returned from her maternal house(Ma, I love you).
8. My blog has become 7th most read blog in Indore.
9. My friends are happy! (Slowly I'm realizing my Friends are my Everything).
10.
11.
12.
.
.
.
.
Do I need a 'Reason' to be happy?

Hell no!!! I can be happy just for no good (bad) reason but why restrict yourself when you are gettin' happines from these many sources.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

may be these 11.12. n 13th will get filled soon i will always hope for that n i know wats ur next happiness is gonna be.........

Anonymous said...

hey i did'nt knew that ur blog is 7th most read in indore...congs!! n ur next reason 4 happiness.....i know what it is....

keep smile'g....

fill in all those points to soon...

Arjun said...

I'm not happy.

Not with you gym timings.

Not at all.




P.S. New Post comes. Finally!

Sankalp said...

what is all this about 2nd most read and 7th most read blog ? come on! the saint should not care about these worldly matters.

i think i know the secret reason. do i?

but good that you're happy, i'm also happy.