Sunday, March 26, 2006

Blah-Blah-Blah

I always write post when I get something interesting to tell all you folks about. But the time after I wrote my last highly appreciated *Smiles* post, I was just looking for that perfect thing to happen to me, which can be told to you and then it happened, don’t get excited, here ‘it’ refers to absolutely nothing. Nothing particular and big was happening to me. It does not mean that my life became good-for-nothing types, but no hilarious or semi-hilarious or quarterly-hilarious or ‘1/n’-ly-hilarious(n=8, 16, 32...) thing was hitting me.

Though I understood very important concept of life – “Do not joke or play pranks on women community in-general”. This super, one of the rule-the-world kind of concept rushed across me twice in this week. Firstly, it was with my lovable Ma. I was just trying to make her laugh by enacting her. Everything went super cool for some good 10-15 minutes in which I almost made her cry with laughs and then she started disciplining me and started giving me lectures on “How you should behave with your mother” and all that kind of stuffs. I was just too annoyed with how feminist race behave. One moment she was as happy as she is and the other, she is treating me like I'm like a murderer.

Well even Brahma-ji was not able to completely understand them, then who in the hell, heaven, am I to try understand them. Let them be the way they are. I sometimes just don’t give a damn. But this time the female involved was my Ma, so I had to. Though I don’t retaliate to my Ma very often so, this time I decided to give it a shot. I stood up straight, looked her in eyes, took a deep-breath, cleared my throat and on top of my voice I roared, “I’m sorry Ma. This won’t happen again.” She smiled back and I decided that I won’t ever in my life again make fun of her not even in my wildest dream.

Then, last night, I was again in a mood for mischief and targeted one of my pal this time. I have this habit of 99.99% times picking the wrong pray for my poor, sometimes (percentage competes with the mentioned number) cheap pranks. The rest 0.01% are the times when I play prank on the animals. Sometimes animal are better. HA HA HA. But in-general “girls don’t take things sportingly” is the conclusion. Not even my sister tries to be a sport.

PS: Even after these many amenities, I just love them! But they should also be supportive in my pranks. May be sometimes my jokes and pranks are way below poverty line but then, just help me grow.
P-PS: The blog title will look relevent if you picture any girl talking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If ur not able 2 understand them den.....leave it.Tumhare bas ki baat nai hogi!!!

waise bhi pea size brain mai kitni baatein ayegi??huh??[ X-( ]

....rahi baat sportingly ki to...u better know kya ho jata(ok)???

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.