Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A - Z tag

A-Age: 22 years.

B-Band listening to right now: None in particular(have 227 songs in my playlist in a shuffle mode)

C-Career (plan): Gain work experience, do MBA, work like maniacs in some automobile industry, opt for photography as a career in the end.

D-Drink or Smoke: No. A big 'NO' actually.

E-Easiest friends to talk to: Nirupam, Gaurav, Supriya ma'am, Abhishek, Arjun, Anish, Shruti, Aman(almost in that order)

F-Funniest moment of your life: Can't zero in one particular moment. Have lots of them.

G-Gummy bears or gummy worms: Gummy Bears(Haven't heard of Gummy Worms).

H-Have a girlfriend?: Nope.

I-In love: Yeah, very much in love.

J-Junk food you like: Pork Pizza.

K-Kids: I love them.

L-Longest ride ever: Rode from Indore to Bhopal(some 200 kms.) and drove from Indore to Ranchi(some 1700 kms., along with my dad).

M-Man/woman you love the most: Man: Papa, Woman: Ma and Megha.

N-Names for your kids: boy - Abhay(thats my father's name too but the name is rocking)/ girl - never thought of

O-One wish you have now: To own a Bullet.

P-Phobias: Can't term it as phobia but was scared to death as soon as the fact that I can't even swim hit me when I was up there in a parachute being towed by a motor-boat some 125 feet above water, 500 feet away from sea beach in Goa.

Q-Quote (favorite): 'Some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue.'

R-Reasons to smile: Friends, family, self-talks

S-Sleeping hours: None in particular.

T-Time you woke up: 5.30 a.m.

U-Unknown fact about you: I am a dreamer.

V-Vegetable you hate: None.

W-Worst habit: As my dad says, not reacting to commands quickly but I am proud to say that I'm improving.

X-X-rays you’ve had: Chest, that too for TCS medical check-up.

Y-Yummy foods: Anything prepared by Papa and non vegetarian cuisines.

Z-Zodiac sign: Cancer.



P. S. I love blogging and I tag you.

2 comments:

Shruti said...

Nice to see you are back with your abstract thoughts...

Hope to see your next post soon.

Arjun said...

A-Age: 22 years - Well I'm glad you're right on this one.

B-Band listening to right now: None in particular(have 227 songs in my playlist in a shuffle mode) - Okay, read with me "Right Now!"

C-Career (plan): Gain work experience, do MBA, work like maniacs in some automobile industry, opt for photography as a career in the end - That's a good plan, of course that is not going to happen; but I'll be glad nevertheless if you prove me wrong.

D-Drink or Smoke: No. A big 'NO' actually - The one answer for which I'd kill for you. For somebody like me who gave up to temptation in Goa, you did well. So full marks here.

E-Easiest friends to talk to: Nirupam, Gaurav, Supriya ma'am, Abhishek, Arjun, Anish, Shruti, Aman(almost in that order) - Obviously, Supriya Ma'am has done a lot of climbing there on your list. I remember another such list published on this very blog.

F-Funniest moment of your life: Can't zero in one particular moment. Have lots of them - I believe you.

G-Gummy bears or gummy worms: Gummy Bears(Haven't heard of Gummy Worms) - You really are thinking about the cartoons, aren't you? M-W it and find out.

H-Have a girlfriend?: Nope - Are you sure?

I-In love: Yeah, very much in love - Are you sure? And please please please think well before blabbering yourspeak.

J-Junk food you like: Pork Pizza - You dont. You like chicken roll.

K-Kids: I love them - since when?

L-Longest ride ever: Rode from Indore to Bhopal(some 200 kms.) and drove from Indore to Ranchi(some 1700 kms., along with my dad) - Read with me again - "Longest!"

M-Man/woman you love the most: Man: Papa, Woman: Ma and Megha - Nice, lovable folks indeed. I love them too.

N-Names for your kids: boy - Abhay (thats my father's name too but the name is rocking)/ girl - never thought of - You don't want to name your son Abhay, because if he turns up like you, your father would be disappointed - and so would I, largely because it would be a huge insult to the Name that your your father bore and proved upon.

O-One wish you have now: To own a Bullet - That's a nice choice. I hope you have one soon enough.

P-Phobias: Can't term it as phobia but was scared to death as soon as the fact that I can't even swim hit me when I was up there in a parachute being towed by a motor-boat some 125 feet above water, 500 feet away from sea beach in Goa - Yeah... imagine the same thought hitting me when I was drowning in the middle of the fucking ocean!

Q-Quote (favorite): 'Some days you are the pigeon and some days you are the statue.' - Or, as the real saying goes: "sometimes you're the wind shield, sometimes you're the bug"

R-Reasons to smile: Friends, family, self-talks. No comments there.

S-Sleeping hours: None in particular. - true - all in particular would be more appropriate.

T-Time you woke up: 5.30 a.m. - That's like a record for you?

U-Unknown fact about you: I am a dreamer - Great! You should have born black - or african american. Then at least your dreams would have made some sense.

V-Vegetable you hate: None. - Good for them.

W-Worst habit: As my dad says, not reacting to commands quickly but I am proud to say that I'm improving.
- If you would ask me, I think you have three bad habits: 1) That you have not come out of the closet as an adult individual yet. 2) You are kind of pretentious. And finally, 3) you suck at playing cards.

X-X-rays you’ve had: Chest, that too for TCS medical check-up - uh huh!

Y-Yummy foods: Anything prepared by Papa and non vegetarian cuisines - I second the statement.

Z-Zodiac sign: Cancer - Big deal. The only famous cancerians you'll ever be proud of will be neil armstrong, tom hanks, koustubh kekre, alexander the great and of course, yours truly.


You make me do a lot of work.